Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a lot of credit card debt close to $50000 from my business. What are some ways to clean this

My business is still in the growth stage but we have racked up debt close to $50000 that is sitting on my personal credit cards. Should I transfer that debt to a large credit line under my company name? Will that alleviate the stress on my personal credit debt? or will that not matter because it is still my corporation? Any assistance with this matter is appreciated. I only hope to clear these debts sooner than later..Thanks



I have a lot of credit card debt close to $50000 from my business. What are some ways to clean this up?

The best way to consolidate your credit card debts or any other high interest debts is using a home equity loan. Of cause, you need to own a home in order to apply for a home equity loan. Home equity is ideal for you to consolidate your credit card debts because the interest is much lower interest rate than credit card and other unsecured loan. And the best part is it normaly have different terms or repayment periods for you to choose from. The longer the repayment terms, the lower the monthly payment is. If your current financial is tight, you could choose the longer repayment term and pay more when you are at better financial situation.



With a home equity loan, your equity works as the collateral. If your home equity is $50,000, you could obtain a loan up to this amount. You could use this home equity loan to clear up all your credit card balances plus other loans; and you just need to focus on making a single monthly payment to your home equity loan.



Some Caution On Using Home Equity Loan To Consolidate Your Debts



Although consolidate all your credit card debts with a home equity loan is an ideal way to settle your high interest rate outstanding debt. You should use the fund wise, borrow just what need to clear your consolidated debts and avoid accumulating new debts while working on clearing your home equity loan. Failure to repay a home equity loan will result in losing your home. Read more from: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/conso...



I have a lot of credit card debt close to $50000 from my business. What are some ways to clean this up?

hello, we are bringing to your doorstep a service like never before, we issue loan grants to qualified individuals at an outstanding low interest of 5% to individuals and business firms. if interested, contact us Via Email address at daniel_brigsloanfirm@yahoo.ca OR call 16085642520 for further inquires ok. Mr daniel



I have a lot of credit card debt close to $50000 from my business. What are some ways to clean this up?

well If your corporation can qualify for a credit line i would consider moving that debt over to your corporation, because it will protect your personal assets from being affected in the event your cant pay the debt. Also I would seek to advise of a financial planner and tax consultant to help find ways other ways to handle the debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment